Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resources
Available at the time of this page's publication, all links were current and active. Due to the frequent changes to information about Coronavirus, external pages are experiencing frequent editing and may cause some of these links to not work as expected. If you encounter an issue, please contact us at email@example.com to let us know and we'll do what we can to assist.
COVID-19 Surveillance Dashboard from the University of Virginia Biocomplexity Institute. Updates frequently.
What to Do If You Are Sick With Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
Other Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resources
- World Health Organization (WHO) - Coronavirus (COVID-19) Disease Outbreak
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - COVID-19
- Pennsylvania Department of Health
- Newsroom - PA Governor Tom Wolf
- What is a Pandemic?
- Coronavirus Pandemic Timeline
- Coronavirus Fact Sheet
- Preventing COVID-19 Spread in Communities
- What is the Difference Between Isolation and Quarantine?
- Plan, Prepare, and Respond to COVID-19 - Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
- Just For Kids: A Comic Exploring the New Coronavirus
- Coronavirus Stigma and Coping - Centers for Disease Control (CDC)
Proudly serving the western Pennsylvania communities of McDonald, Mt. Pleasant, Midway, and Robinson Township since 1907.